HPG Restaurant Week Benefitting Friends of the Lower Appomattox River
June 5 - June 11
Hopewell/Prince George Restaurant Week
“Take it to the Trail”
To benefit Friends of the Lower Appomattox River and the vitality of our restaurants!
June 5 – June 11
We have found our quality of life…grab and GO OUTSIDE!
Our restaurants provide jobs, taxes, dining choice and now they are supporting our rivers and quality of life so DINE IN and then explore the nearest trail segment! Appomattox River Trail maps will be available at participating restaurants.
Outdoor dining and outdoor adventure go together so find a patio, enjoy a special meal, then take yourselves to the trail….the APPOMATTOX RIVER TRAIL!
What is ART? The Appomattox River Trail! Who is building ART? Friends of the Lower Appomattox River. How can we help our friends complete the trail? Participate in Hopewell/Prince George Restaurant Week June 5- June 11 where a portion of the proceeds from participating restaurants will go towards FOLAR’s mission. To learn more visit www.folar-va.org today.
As part of Restaurant Week, FOLAR is offering guided trail walks. You can find more info and sign up here: https://folar-va.org/guided-trail-walk/
- will donate 5% of select menu items
- will donate $5 from the sale of their Fried Seafood Platter (4oz crab cake, 3 Chesapeake oysters, 4 jumbo shrimp, corn and 3 jalapeno hush puppies, with tartar sauce, country slaw, french fries $32)
- is offering a 10% donation from the sale of special dishes Blackened Chicken Primavera and Baked Lasagna
- is offering a 10% donation from the sale of Quesadilla Carmela and Burrito Morelia
- mention FOLAR and Restaurant Week and Rosa’s will donate 10% of your bill
- is donating .20 cents from the sale of each piece of Fried Chicken
- is donating 10% off all bowls
- is donating 10% off ticket items when you mention FOLAR